Sunday, November 22, 2009

6 x 1 part 2 :)

Ive been thinking about what to write in this blog for a while now… trying to figure out what I would want 6x1 part 2 to look like. I learned so much in this class. Before this I had had almost no experience with this kind of filmmaking. It was really different than the filmmaking that I’m used to but I really enjoyed the class and all of the interesting techniques that we got to learn about. I think that if I would be able to add on to the class I would want to spend a little more time on 3D. I know we did it during one class but I feel like there is so much more that you can learn and do with 3D and it would be really interesting to get to play around with it more and learn more about it. I also really enjoyed the found footage project. I had never done anything with found footage before but I thought it was a really cool process. There is so much out there available to you and so many different things you can do with found footage. I can definitely see myself working more with found footage and doing more with found footage in the future.

The other big thing that I would want 6x1 part 2 to consist of is more post production stuff. I know that there are some really cool things that you can do in post production but I still don’t know a lot about it. in our last class of the semester we got to spend a few minutes playing around with after effects. I had never used that program before and I thought it was really cool. it just looked like there was sooo much that you can do with a program like that and I would love to learn more about that kind of thing.

Im sure there are so many more techniques that you can do with film though and I know that this is just the beginning. I got to learn how to do so many different things in this class that I had no idea about and I know that a second part of this class would be full of the same thing and it is definitely a class that I would want to take. I love classes that we get to be hands on in and this is definitely one of those classes. I just think that you get to learn so much more that way. You actually get to learn how to use the things that other classes simply describe to you. This has definitely been one of the most hands on class and I really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this class to others. It was such an interesting class and I got to learn things that I would never have gotten to do in any other class.

No comments:

Post a Comment